Flood alerts and warnings have been issued for parts of the Shoalhaven and NSW South Coast. Here, we provide key resources and information for residents and community members.
If you are in a life-threatening situation, call triple zero (000) immediately.
If you need assistance from the NSW SES, call 132 500.
NSW SES teams are out assisting communities and posting updates via their website and social media. Follow NSW SES or your SES local unit on Facebook. Please follow all directions and advice from SES.
- NSW SES preparation resources including an easy-to-read fact sheet
- NSW SES resources in your language and for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Your local ABC radio station
- NSW SES Facebook Page or your local SES unit such as NSW SES NowraUnit
- Bureau of Meteorology current NSW weather and flood warnings
- Live Traffic NSW for road closures
If you require an urgent repair, such as a roof leak, please call Southern Cross Housing as soon as possible to lodge a repair request. 1300 757 885 and follow the prompts to select option “2” and speak to our maintenance team. Please call the NSW SES on 132 500 to request urgent assistance during the event.
We are always here to help and can provide additional support to residents. Residents who have questions or need support can talk to their Housing Officer or Housing Manager during business hours. Our staff members will be more than happy to help.
Please be safe and never drive, ride or walk through floodwater.