2023 SCH Scholarship Program
New scholarship submissions for the 2022/2023 year are open.
About The Scholarship Program
Encouraging SCH tenants and children of tenants to improve their education, health, or personal well-being through funding for:
- School or registration fees
- Excursions, study camps, or sporting events
- Other related costs
Scholarship applications are due by COB 30th November 2022. Application details can be found here.
Applicants will be assessed on their individual aspirations, contribution to the community and personal character and commitment.
- Households must be SCH residents in Social Housing and have a satisfactory rental history.
- Parental or guardian consent is required for applicants under 18 years old.
- A maximum of 1 scholarship per applicant per year and 2 per family.
- Up to $400 for Primary School student
- Up to $800 for High School students
- Up to $1200 for University, TAFE or college student
For More Info