HOW TO PAY RENT?
There are several ways that tenants can pay rent to Southern Cross Housing. They are listed below:
Any tenant that is in receipt of a Centrelink payment may choose to join the Centrepay deduction scheme. It is a way of paying us from your Centrelink benefit before you receive it, it is a voluntary bill-paying service which is free for Centrelink customers. Centrelink deductions can be set up by contacting your Housing Officer who can assist, or you can set your payment up through Centrelink.
This is where you can pay directly to Southern Cross Housing’s Bank Account. Details below all you need to do is add your 6 digit tenant number as the reference, e.g. Tenant Reference Number 199999.
- Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Account Name: Southern Cross Housing
- BSB: 062 585
- Account Number: 0080 1207
- Reference: Your six digit tenancy code
You can pay at your local office using a credit card or EFTPOS card.
- Batemans Bay - Unit 4/13 Clyde Street, Bateman’s Bay
- Bega - Shop 9, Auckland Plaza, 81-89 Auckland St Bega NSW 2550
- Bomaderry - 1/54 Bolong Road, Bomaderry
- Cooma - 57-59 Massie St Cooma NSW 2630
- Nowra - 69 Kinghorne Street, Nowra
- Ulladulla - Shop 3/118-120 Princes Highway, Ulladulla
OVER THE PHONE - EFTPOS
Available via our Nowra Office. You can pay over the phone using a credit card. Please call 1300 757 885.
If you wish to pay in cash you must do so through the Commonwealth Bank and you must provide SCH's bank details your six digit tenancy ID as the reference.